Accounting & Administrative Support for Non-Profit
About the Company
Our client is a Non-Profit Organization seeking an Administrative Assistant with Accounts Payable experience to join their office. Work with a team of compassionate people who serve the needs of our community daily.
They are seeking candidates who:
· Are passionate about non-profit organizations
· Committed to enhancing lives (medical focused industry)
· Want to make a difference and help others
· Have customer service & accounting knowledge
· Be part of a fantastic team
Responsibilities of the Accounting/Front Office Role:
- Main point of contact for phone line; transferring, answering questions, and making calls
- Prepare and settle expense reports as directed.
- Process all accounts payable/receivable
- Expense reporting for company credit card and travel
- Schedules and maintains calendars and travel itineraries
- Schedules meetings and rooms, invites participants, and arranges refreshments and equipment as needed. May prepare and distribute meeting minutes.
- Maintains office supplies and equipment.
- May handle confidential information and sensitive issues.
Experience Preferred for Accounting & Front Office Support:
- Experience with Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Previous experience with Expense reporting
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years experience in related field