- Expired: January 04, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client is a leading manufacturing organization experiencing significant growth.
- Excellent benefits package and family-oriented atmosphere.
- This is an opportunity to join a progressive organization and have exposure to functions of a large corporation, but still have close-knit, hands-on leadership.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE STAFF ACCOUNTANT
- The Staff Accountant will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Oversee Accounts Payable preparation start to finish and Payroll functions.
- The Staff Accountant will also work on and be mentored in month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- General Accounting experience, Manufacturing industry experience preferred
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ERP and Excel experience required
- Bachelors or Associates Degree and relevant experience
CREATIVE FINANCIAL STAFFING LLC
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at CREATIVE FINANCIAL STAFFING LLC