- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Growing, fast-paced manufacturing company in Denver is looking to add a sharp Accountant to their team!
The Accountant will report to the Assistant Controller
The Accountant role is fully on-site.
About the Accountant role:
- Newly created role that will be instrumental in the success and growth of the accounting department!
- Full-time, flexible work hours
- Close-knit, highly collaborative and hard working team
Responsibilities for the Accountant Role:
- Own the full-cycle AR process including aging analysis and collections
- Month-end involvement includes: prepaids, accruals, journal entries, intercompany reconciliations and inventory adjustments
- Review and open PO's and Contracts
- Depreciation schedules
- Monthly sales tax returns
- Ad hoc accounting projects
Skills and Experience for the Accountant role:
- 3+ years of progressive experience in accounting
- Must be proficient in MS Excel
- Manufacturing industry experience is a plus
- Continuing education is a plus!
- Exposure to larger ERP systems
- Strong attention to detail and drive to be efficient
- Must be a team player
Other information about the Accountant role:
- We are seeking highly motivated individuals!
- Local Denver area Accountant applicants only, please
- Qualified Accountant candidates will be contacted directly
- This is an onsite role
- Hours for the Accountant role are Monday through Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 (with flexibility) in a business-casual environment (jeans are okay!).
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Finance and Insurance