Accountant - Start ASAP
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client is a leading manufacturing organization.
- They are a longtime client of ours that is looking for an Accountant to help out immediately.
- Dynamic company with excellent leadership.
- Availability to work remote and flexible hours.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTANT
- The Accountant will handle daily reconciliation of the lockbox.
- Will assist with variance reports.
- Handle accounts payable, EDI problem resolution, and reconcile any issues.
- Assist the CFO and Controller where needed.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
- General Accounting
- Advanced Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Why Work Here?CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Check out this great opportunity!