Our client is looking for a strong Accountant / Accounting Specialist who thrives working at a fast pace and enjoys working for an international mission driven organization. This International Finance Department is located downtown, near mass transit, shopping, restaurants, food carts and the river front. The organization is stable and well known for the services they provide. The hours are full-time with some flexibility. Great Manager! Ready to train and support you through challenges as they come up. The offices are beautiful and modern.
Accountant / Accounting Specialist Responsibilities
- Ensure that monthly reports have been received from field offices and that the general ledger is complete and accurate
- Support payroll accounting entries, including payroll allocations and journal entries for retro pay
- Reconcile payroll advance accounts
- Reconcile monthly inter-company transactions and process clearing entries
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and supporting schedules received
- Process transfers to field offices
- Assist in the preparation for the annual public audit, to include preparing assigned audit schedules
- Review follow-up items for internal audits, as requested
Accountant / Accounting Specialist Background:
- Experience in a fast pace, high volume accounting department.
- Good communication, both verbal and through email.
- Quick start, ready to hit the ground running.
- Strong understanding for a cultural/political/religious environment.
- Solid Accounting Systems experience, including Microsoft Excel.
Email resume to:
Tia McKeen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative Financial Staffing
Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or simply passive for the ideal position, we would like to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize in placement for accounting and finance professionals. Many of our positions are not posted on the internet. Please contact me for more information about this role as well as other opportunities.
Always be in the know about our current positions--Join our Talent Network: