- Posted: over a month ago
- $48,000 to $55,000 Yearly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
A/R Accountant – Role is 100% in person
Well-established, organization located in Miami
Why take an A/R Accountant role with this company?
- Customer-focused, quality-oriented, and continually growing, based out of Miami, Florida, our client offers more than 35 years' experience providing value-added repair and overhaul services.
- Promote from within culture, position open due to company restructure.
- Stress free environment, good work life balance
- Company is very dynamic and has had double digit growth even through pandemic
- Full benefits to include Healthcare, 401k, and paid vacation & holidays
What will the A/R Accountant do?
· Reconcile Aging/AR activity reports to general ledger and other balance sheet accounts.
· Maintain Accounts Receivable customer files, investigate and resolve customer queries.
· Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities.
· Maintain daily bank activity ledger.
· Manage cash application ensuring all cash receipts are applied properly and journal entries non-AR are processed.
· Compile invoices and supporting documentation to process commission payments.
· Audit inventory cycle counts.
· Prepare monthly customer statements as well as the required documentation for the bank borrowing base certificate.
· Perform all other similar or related duties as assigned
What the company needs in the A/R Accountant:
· 2-4 years’ experience in Accounting; Associate degree in Accounting a plus.
· Must have experience in account reconciliations as mentioned above.
· General knowledge of computer systems (e.g., Word); Proficiency in Word & Excel is required.
· Must have excellent verbal & written English skills and be detail oriented. Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)Why Work Here?
Check out this great opportunity!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Finance and Insurance