Sales - Landscape Designer
Creative Environments Pool, Spa, and Landscape Design, since 1950, offers a one-stop shop solution for ALL of Arizona. From pools/spas, patios, shade structures, outdoor kitchens, water features, fire features, landscape, irrigation systems and more. We create a complete custom outdoor spaces that our customers desire.
Training pay provided. Earnings potential will be determined by work ethic, sales/presentation skills, and desire to succeed. Over half of our sales/landscape design professionals will earn $100 - 200k+ this year. Medical and Dental Benefits. Control your own schedule.
- Meet with customers to discuss and document the expectations that a client has for their property via walking their job site, assessing budget requirements, and preparing a landscape plan and proposal to meet those expectations.
- Coordinate with CAD/design department to prepare plans for presentation according to company standards. Prepare material samples, information slicks, colored displays, and associated project information to maximize the client’s experience.
- Work with construction to drive completion of projects, including site visits, ongoing communication with clients, and collection of payment(s).
- Enjoy a collaborative work environment to achieve and exceed company goals.
- Able to manage time independently, work valley wide.
- Design experience preferred
- Sales experience preferred
- Basic Spreadsheet/Word Processing
****Residential and/or commercial landscape/pool experience is a plus, but not required.****