Outside Sales Representative
Creative Employment Solutions Midland, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP & FUNCTIONAL ROLE
This person reports functionally and administratively to the Director of Sales and Marketing. The Outside Sales Employee sells, designs, and solicits parts/components of industrial hydraulic, pneumatic, fluid purification and position-sensing equipment to include company repair services.
REQUIREMENTS & CONDITIONS
Education: College degree preferred & Fluid Power Certification preferred.
Experience: Industrial Sales experience required. 2+ years of outside hydraulic sales experience preferred.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities: Computer knowledge and can efficiently use in Microsoft Office products.
- Team oriented and spirited
Physical Requirements: Standing, sitting, climbing, walking, crouching, stooping, twisting, and bending.
Working Conditions/Environment: Office Conditions and shop conditions (no central heat or air condition); some outdoor work required.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND JOB DUTIES
- Sell/Market (direct, phone or email) assigned accounts
- Expand new customer base
- Expand sales and products to existing customers
- Maintain & grow profit margins
- Follow up on Qualified Sales Leads
- Quote follow-ups
- Present contracted vendor products
- Continue and improve product knowledge
- Research markets of expertise
- Maintain Fluid Power Specialist Certification
- Assist training of Inside Sales Personnel
- Joint sales calls with vendors.
- Write up customer repairs/service requests
- Provide and coordinate customer service in all areas
- Monitor Accounts Receivables and assist in resolution when needed
- Monitor repair/service schedules
- Maintain customer records
- Audit Inside Sales customer quotes and orders
- Identify all key contacts within each account
- Provide weekly sales call reports, expense reports and next week call schedules
- Monitor open orders and assist in resolution when needed.
- Assist in development, review, and maintenance of processes, procedures, and guidelines.
Creative Employment Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at Creative Employment Solutions