- Coordinate the interview scheduling process with candidate, Hiring Manager, and interview teams
- Coordinate and support the pre-boarding and on-boarding processes through working closely with members of the TA recruiting team, HR Business Partners, Hiring Managers, and new hires.
- Ensure necessary on-boarding documentation is complete, accurate, and processed to support the set up of new employees. Keep in communication with EDM (Employee Data Management) team to ensure new hire data input is entered into HRIS system in a timely fashion.
- Process and monitor background check requests. Ensure I-9 is completed on-time.
- Interact with candidates, recruiters, HR, and Hiring Managers when necessary, to assist and resolve questions/challenges they may have during the recruiting and on-boarding process.
- Ensures timely response to candidates, recruiters and hiring managers
- Manage candidate data and process progression by updating the applicant tracking system (ATS). Provide first level applicant tracking system support.
- Process employee referrals, and travel expense reimbursement for external candidates.
- Partner with Global Mobility to process visa and green card requisition management.
- Facilitate professional and constant communication with all stakeholders involved in the recruiting process.
Required Experience, Knowledge & Education:
· Associate Degree in related field, will consider equivalent experience and other education.
· 4 plus years of related work experience in recruitment, HR, or customer service function.
· Previous experience supporting multiple team members from an administration capacity.
· Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment coupled with a strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize.
· Organized with a high-level attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-up while managing sensitive information.
· Strong problem solving and decision-making skills; knows when to escalate issues.
· Comfortable working in a team environment but also able to operate independently.
· Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
· MS Office Suite proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Experience with ATS (applicant tracking system) management and background check process.
· Familiarity with I-9 documentation.
· Knowledge of Global Data Privacy Regulations (GDPR).
· Experience using Avature (ATS / CRM) and Modern Hire / Montage digital interviewing tool, and background check vendor strongly desired.