- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have an immediate opening for a Parts Consultant located in the Calgary branch. Reporting to the Field Operations Manager, the Parts Consultant will be responsible for processing customer orders and responding to customer’s inquiries via e-mail and phone as well as over the counter, walk-in customers. This role is a permanent, full time position with potential to progress within the organization.
Responsibilities for Internal Candidates Responsibilities:
- Maintain a professional demeanor
- Focus on quality workmanship Championing safety standards
- Providing superior customer service
- Working with other parts department personnel
- Regular interaction with warehouse staff, company technicians, walk-in customers, operations personnel and other internal personnel
- Working alone or as part of a team
- Actively participating in learning the trade
- Other duties, as assigned
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possessing resourcefulness, integrity, strong work ethic, and ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work outside in all different weather conditions, including cold and extreme heat. Lifting, pulling, climbing, standing, sitting, lying down, squatting and kneeling and managing equipment and tools required
- Above average mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of overhead doors, sectional, rolling steel, high speed or specialty doors would be considered an asset
- Intention to learn the trade and progress within the organization.
- 2-5 years of overhead door experience or parts department experience (preferred)
- Completion of High School or equivalent
- Above average attention to detail, problem solving, and telephone communication skills
- Garage door, opener and parts knowledge are an asset but not required
- Self-starter, ability to work well independently and in cooperation with others
- Positive attitude and exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to relate to people at all levels of an organization
- A positive work environment with competitive pay and an excellent benefit plan
- Opportunity to build a long-term career with upward mobility
- Steady work in a stable work environment Excellent Health and Dental benefits offered for full time employees
- COR Certified workplace
- Equal opportunity employer
If this career opportunity sounds like the right fit for you, apply online at creativedoor.com with your resume and include your salary expectations. Please add “PARTS CONSULTANT - CALGARY” to the subject line of all correspondence.
Applications will be accepted until the position has been filled.
When it comes to creating the right result, we mean business. Whether it’s replacement parts, planned maintenance, emergency requests, or repairs, our service is nothing but smart, snappy, and solution-oriented. We stand behind the work we do—always have, and always will.
Each day is different. We might make a small discovery, or a huge advancement. A task might be more tedious than usual, or we might blaze through a creative breakthrough. No matter the challenge, when it comes to garage and overhead doors, we’re always delivering brilliant solutions to our clients. And, Creative Door Services recognizes the remarkable talents we bring, by celebrating our achievements while rewarding our contributions.
From the front lines to our upper management, at Creative Door Service, each team member brings an incomparable level of leadership to the job. That’s what makes a career here so rewarding. Whether it’s in the field or in the office, working on a garage door or tackling a business objective, we’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves, get our hands dirty, and throw ourselves into the task at hand. Our people don’t just pay lip service to hard work—we mean what we say, and we follow through with action.
Creative Door Services Ltd.
Get fresh Parts Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.