- 6 days ago
Creative Dining Services is looking for a Chef Manager. The Chef Manager oversees the dining services operation as a whole, steadfastly working to ensure that the expectations of the client are met and/or exceeded while responding to market trends and customer demands. As the departmental leader, ensures that the Dining Services team works professionally together while producing desired outcomes in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Through effective planning and organization ensures high levels of customer satisfaction on a consistent basis, that positive public relations are attained; account retention is assured.
- Implements and maintains standards of quality in all areas of the food service operation.
- Trains and develops employees to ensure maximum productivity is attained and morale is at a high level. Develops and maintains systems to measure and evaluate personnel which are in compliance with company policies and procedures and the law. Monitors all phases of the employment process, scheduling, time keeping, wage structure, and benefit program.
- Ensures that all areas of the food service operation are in compliance with the C.L.E.A.N.Works! program, Federal, State and Local health codes, and overall quality assurance.
- Ensures that all company and account purchasing policies and procedures are followed; that through correct menu planning, receiving and storage, maximum utilization of company resources is attained, and that quality specifications and sustainability efforts are adhered to.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Two years of chef experience; culinary degree preferred
- Two years of supervisory experience
- Proficient in basic math (multiplication, computing yields/conversions/etc.)
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Competitive pay and bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- And much, much more!
About Creative Dining Services
Creative Dining Services partners with college, universities, Fortune 100 companies, full-service senior living communities, conference centers and K-12 schools and camps to provide a different kind of hospitality and facility management services experience – one that’s fun, innovative, and focused on your community. Why? Because that’s how it should be.
Creative Dining Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Veteran-Friendly!
Creative Dining Services
AddressColorado Springs, CO
FoodView all jobs at Creative Dining Services
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?