Collections Account Representative
Creative Circle Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: 29 days ago
At Creative Circle, we connect exceptional marketing and creative talent with the most innovative companies throughout North America. We believe in a human-first approach to recruiting, and our team works hand-in-hand with every candidate and client to help them find their next role or great hire.
Our core values drive us, and have for the past 20 years. Connection, evolution, community, and excellence allow us to continue to grow and flourish as a corporation—and also as employees, each developing and thriving in our individual careers.
At Creative Circle, you can look forward to continued learning opportunities, career development, and team outings and events. Our teams are tight-knit (even when remote) and collaborate to ensure we are delivering the best possible customer experience to the clients and candidates we serve. We challenge everyone to think bigger and continue to ask questions so that, together, we can constantly iterate and improve.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is central to everything we do. We are devoted to building an inclusive work environment where everyone feels valued and heard. We are dedicated to approaching our DEI efforts with awareness, action, and accountability. Learn more about our DEI vision, company values, team members, and culture here.
As a Collections Account Representative for the Finance team, you will work closely with customers to manage late payments and delinquent accounts. This position will report to the Director, Collections & Special Billing, Collections & Cash Applications.
Employee learning and development are top priorities for Creative Circle and you will be introduced to a variety of programs (robust onboarding curriculum, ongoing learning webinars, individualized and team educational events, etc.) starting on your very first day.
- Independently manage five to six markets, 700-800 clients
- Work closely with customers to manage late payments and delinquent accounts
- Successfully build and maintain professional relationships with client contacts and internal staff, ensuring success of each branch’s bottom line
- Consistently aim to achieve collection goals within assigned markets
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly goals within an established time period
Core Experience & Skills
- 5-7 years in similar accounting position
- Business to business account management
- Excellent follow-up skills with attention to detail
- Assertive and persistent, yet diplomatic
- Highly energetic to be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong account reconciliation, problem solving and research skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Great Plains experience is a plus
- Staffing Services industry experience is preferred
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Creative Circle