- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Creative Circle, we connect exceptional marketing and creative talent with the most innovative companies throughout North America. We believe in a human-first approach to recruiting, and our team works hand-in-hand with every candidate and client to help them find their next role or great hire.
Our core values drive us, and have for the past 20 years. Connection, evolution, community, and excellence allow us to continue to grow and flourish as a corporation—and also as employees, each developing and thriving in our individual careers.
At Creative Circle, you can look forward to continued learning opportunities, career development, and team outings and events. Our teams are tight-knit (even when remote) and collaborate to ensure we are delivering the best possible customer experience to the clients and candidates we serve.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is central to everything we do. We are devoted to building an inclusive work environment where everyone feels valued and heard. Learn more about our DEI vision, company values, team members, ERGs and culture here.
Creative Circle offers comprehensive benefits for our employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Short Term Disability Insurance. We also offer Personal, Sick, Flexible Holiday, and Charity Time Off, Summer Fridays, a 401k Savings Plan (with company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Parental Leave, tenure-based Employee Sabbaticals, and additional benefits.
The Account Executive is responsible for new business development and growth of existing accounts by identifying freelance, contract and full-time client needs and connecting our creative, marketing and digital talent with those unique assignments and roles. You will partner closely with our Recruiters to solve our client’s biggest challenges, provide a consultative customer experience, and continuously expand opportunities and grow revenue for all of your accounts. No day will look the same and you’ll have a chance to work with a wide variety of talented people and skillsets for complex and strategic engagements. This position will report to the Regional Director, Operations.
Employee learning and development are top priorities for Creative Circle and you will be introduced to a variety of programs (classroom learning, 1:1 development, peer coaching, ongoing learning webinars, individualized educational events, etc.) starting on your very first day.
Account Executives can expect a continuous focus on learning during the first 30/60/90 days with established benchmarking and support along the way. As you master skills and look to add new skillsets, our approach evolves and reflects your specific needs to provide the most applicable tools and guidance.
- Identify core Creative Circle business in the individual marketplace and maintain a target list of companies.
- Consistently complete a high volume of calls to prospective clients to better understand their challenges and identify creative, marketing and digital staffing needs.
- Maintain a rigorous schedule of onsite/virtual Client Visits to solidify relationships and develop an understanding of our client’s needs, culture, and work environment.
- Consult with clients on ways to best solve hiring challenges including advising on rates and salaries, industry trends, and interviewing and onboarding processes for their roles.
- Elicit important information from clients to create comprehensive job orders to seamlessly hand off to our recruiting team to match the best talent effectively and efficiently for each role.
Together with the Managing Director, National Account National Delivery teams, and Strategic Business Operations team negotiate and execute client contracts, respond to RFPs, RFIs and other written proposals.
- Work with Creative Circle Recruiters daily to deliver superior customer service and develop long-term client partnerships.
- Attend in-person/virtual networking functions, job fairs and other educational events as needed to increase industry knowledge and establish presence in the community.
- Participate in daily and weekly team meetings (i.e. candidate presentations, daily morning huddles, end-of-day wraps, weekly ideation sessions, etc.)
- Consistently meet or exceed decided-upon activity levels, benchmarks, and objectives.
Core Experience & Skills
- Professional work experience within the fields of sales, account management, marketing, PR, events, and/or creative is preferred
- Thrives in a fast-paced, team environment to achieve shared goals
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Excellent time efficiency skills and ability to keep priorities moving forward simultaneously
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with variables/challenges as needed.
- Listens actively to ensure customer needs are consistently met and challenges are approached in a thoughtful and innovative way
- Takes accountability and follows through on commitments
- Passion for continued education of creative, advertising, marketing and digital industries
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Zoom video conferencing software
BusinessView all jobs at Creative Circle
Get fresh Creative Digital jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.