Senior Software Architect
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are:
Leap Metrics is headquartered in Richardson, TX in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. We are a healthcare analytics and care management software company founded to improve health outcomes, lower the cost of care, and improve regulatory compliance.
Our software platform is called Sevida which stands for “In the service of human lives”. We are on a mission to leverage technology to serve populations with chronic healthcare needs.
We are a company of experienced technologists; a passionate, dedicated group of developers, designers, client advocates, and entrepreneurs. Our team has some of the best enterprise software minds in the technology industry.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at http://leapmetrics.io
Why we work for Leap Metrics:
MEANINGFUL MISSION – Empowering health providers to focus on care
FULFILLMENT – Make an impact by building a meaningful product
LEADING EDGE TECHNOLOGY – Advance your technical skills by working with the latest and most innovative technology.
COMPANY CULTURE - Team-oriented, collaborative, supportive, innovative
REMOTE WORK – Work from anywhere in the US.
We are accepting applications for a Senior Architect position to work on a product that helps improve the health of our communities.
- Do you enjoy working with leading-edge technologies?
- Do you want to join a fast-moving, fast-growing, innovative technology team?
- Does directly improving the lives of tens of thousands of our neighbors appeal to you?
What You Will Do:
- Lead a team of developers to achieve established timelines with high quality
- Solve complex architectural challenges with innovative design patterns
- Be a member of the architecture committee that makes key technological decisions
- Build design blueprints to address functional requirements
- Analyze, design, develop and assist in maintaining the application
- Develop and commit organized and well-structured code
- Tune solution to optimize performance
- Troubleshoot complex issues - report, debug, and upgrade software
- Mentor and collaborate with other team members
- Remove inefficiencies and build for scale
- Responsible for end-to-end product architecture
- Identify ways to enhance the user experience
- Write technical documentation as required
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Write effective APIs
- Develop test-driven (TDD) applications and establish testing best practices, including automated testing
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Implement existing UX & design deliverables such as prototypes, wireframes, and style guides into functioning code.
- Passion for innovation
- Prior experience working at a tech startup building large-scale SaaS web applications
- Strong grasp of the SDLC lifecycle
- Proven ability to learn new technology quickly and effectively
- Communicating clearly and appropriately and thinking clearly under pressure
- Ability to work on multiple projects/products and technologies concurrently
- MS or BS in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience in a related field (or expertise gained as a self-taught hacker)
- Deep expertise in:
- Building web applications using React and NodeJS
- Creating custom, general use, and testable modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core React
- Relational databases such as MySQL and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Modern Microservices architecture and event-driven frameworks such as Kafka
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with:
- Modern server-side scripting languages such Node and Python
- Federated GraphQL and schema design o Kubernetes architecture
- Engineering CI/CD processes in a SaaS environment
- Development experience on a major cloud platform, preferably GCP
- Experience working with teams distributed globally o Gathering requirements, creating detailed documentation, and designing and building solutions
Nice to Have Skills / Experience:
- Experience with web administration for performance tuning, redundancy, load balancing, high availability, and disaster recovery
- Exposure to Domain Driven Design
- Experience with DevOps in the cloud
- Familiarity with Modern Data Stack (e.g., Airflow, Great Expectations, dbt, Snowflake)
- Familiarity with Machine Learning models and AI
- Experience with caching solutions such as Redis
- Exposure to Big Data technologies
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
TechnologyView all jobs at Creative Alignments
Get fresh Remote Software Architect jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.