Growth Marketing Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Who We Are:
Best Nest Wellness is a wellness brand headquartered in Denver. Today, we make many formulas so families can live beautifully through smart nutrition. We were winners of the Burt’s Bees Natural Launchpad. We have been featured in numerous publications, our products have become best-sellers on Amazon, and we’ve expanded into retail at health professional offices. Get to know us at BestNestWellness.com.
At Best Nest Wellness, we help families soar by creating smart nutrition based on brain-boosting, neurologist-crafted vitamins for the whole nest, including preconception, pregnancy, postnatal, childhood, and parenthood. It is our mission to improve the lives of every growing nest.
What You Will Be Doing:
We are looking for an experienced and results-driven Growth Marketing Manager to join the Best Nest Wellness team. As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will implement and manage the company's overall marketing strategy.
The Growth Marketing Manager reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and plays a key role in brainstorming, strategizing, and executing marketing initiatives that build the brand and increase new and repeat customers. This incredibly collaborative role reaches across the Copy, Product, Design, and Advertising teams.
Your experience in the digital landscape will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives. You will be responsible for email/SMS, paid social, organic social, performance channels (e.g., affiliate, influencers), paid search, SEO, and website conversion rate optimization to drive growth. You will play a key role in keeping our agency partners on target, ensuring everything is delivered on time, on brief, and on budget while hitting our KPIs.
The Growth Marketing Manager is overtly data-driven and goal-oriented. You will be expected to apply analytics and testing, and create cross-channel reports for the Chief Marketing Officer, to unlock opportunities and ensure that key metrics and goals are met across the digital ecosystem.
The ideal candidate is equal parts strategist, manager, and doer who can merge our overall marketing plan with nuggets of creative ideas and turn them into tight briefs and tactical plans, and then manage the projects to drive business and brand impact. You’ll know when to expansively brainstorm and when to get to brass tacks, mobilizing your team members and external agency partners, and rolling up your own sleeves, to hit deadlines and deliver results.
Who You Are:
- You’re passionate about health and making health information more accessible for moms and their families.
- You’re an independent operator with the ability to work with minimal supervision but experienced working cross-functionally.
- You’re strategic and able to connect the dots between a variety of initiatives and storylines, pull in the right people (at the right time), and keep the customer’s journey in mind at all times.
- You welcome feedback and love to learn. You get energy from working closely with a team.
- You have a strong intellectual curiosity: You love asking hard questions, pitching new ideas, and experimenting with different concepts and messages.
- Work with the Chief Marketing Officer and advisors to map out and optimize the quarterly and yearly marketing strategies to meet our business objectives.
- Organize the calendar of growth-driving campaigns across our owned and paid channels.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Help to manage the day-to-day implementation of programs, including the close management of 3rd party agencies (paid social, email, etc) and creative teams, ensuring everything is delivered on time, on brief, and on budget.
- Support the quarterly and yearly marketing strategies and align stakeholders around a plan.
- Write tight briefs for the Creative team or an agency that aligns with the project’s specific marketing objective.
- Build relationships with partners and rally the team.
- Support new product launches, including developing core assets and partnering closely with Creative and Writing teams to define how these are introduced to the world in our owned (website, email, social, ambassadors, community) and paid channels.
- Optimize the website via design, messaging, and calls-to-action to convert visitors into qualified sales and leads.
- Manage and operate campaigns within the budget.
- Organize and lead the team and agencies to support key brand-building assets and activations from concept through execution throughout the year.
- Oversee various owned and earned channels and liaison between stakeholders to ensure project goals, budget, and deadlines are met.
- Work cross-functionally with Branding, Creative, and Marketing teams and external agency partners to bring brand consistency across our touch-points.
Measure & Report
- Report on KPIs. Compile reports from advertising partners, the Social Media team and other owned channels (website, email, SMS, split tests) and report on results and analyze metrics for campaigns and creative executions to continuously improve our strategies based on learnings and results.
- Analyze the performance of the campaigns and channels while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests.
- Make changes nimbly to ensure that all KPIs are being met or exceeded
- Effectively communicate campaign performance, identify areas of success/failure and optimize to exceed goals.
- Create cross-channel reports leveraging Google Analytics and Data Studio with key insights to support decision-making.
- 5+ years within the performance marketing space, ideally for CPG/health consumer brands. Experience working in-house at a startup is a plus.
- Currently Marketing Manager level with experience in health and wellness marketing, including 2+ years with ownership over integrated campaign development and execution across owned and paid digital channels.
- Strong marketing copywriting skills.
- Strong written and verbal communicator with special attention to detail and experience writing creative briefs.
- Strong strategic/analytical skills and knowledge of various digital advertising algorithms
- Exceptional leadership and project management skills, with experience managing cross-functional teams and contractors/agency partners to deadlines and deliverables.
- Experience on the ground with digital channels and assets (e-Commerce websites like Shopify and related apps, CRMs, email flows and campaigns, split-testing, social media platforms) and willingness to roll up your sleeves and be involved in creating.
- Strong proficiency in Shopify, Klaviyo, Excel, Google Sheets & Docs, social ad platforms.
- Experienced with Google Analytics data and Data Studio, creating and monitoring goals, and synthesizing data into presentable reports. Goals and metrics are second nature to you – you are comfortable with numbers and various tactics to achieve the metrics tied to business goals.
- Ability to easily balance intuitive, creative vision with performance metrics — you should have a strong point of view on prioritizing and balancing growth, awareness, and engagement to grow revenue.
- B.A. or equivalent.
- Own mistakes; Accepts critique and leverages it to learn and grow
- A team player with a great balance between independence and collaboration
- Excellent people skills: friendly, outgoing personality and a person of character and integrity
- A strong creative eye for aesthetics and branding
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K This role is a full-time remote position.
We believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths and that embracing them will create real change in family health. We celebrate diversity in our employees and we are committed to building a safe and inclusive workplace environment where we all can thrive. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BusinessView all jobs at Creative Alignments