Retail Assistant / Sales Associate (CSR) - Full Time
This is an ENTRY LEVEL position, with growth opportunity.
On-site, paid training is provided. Expected training phase is 4-6 months for Assistant Manager role.
The junior Retail Assistant / Sales Associate (CSR) will support the current Branch Manager on various short and long term initiatives designed to support our Sales Team. As our business continues to grow, there is a need for a supportive managerial role designed to help and facilitate the operations of the business.
Responsibilities of Retail Assistant / Sales Associate (CSR):
- Initiate first contact and greet customers
- Ask customers what they are looking for and show them multiple options
- Build rapport through conversation and honest recommendations
- Upsell extra items when appropriate, in order to increase price-service value
- Inform customers of all fees and charges and make sure they know their purchasing rights
Required Skills and Experience of Retail Assistant / Sales Associate (CSR):
- Customer service, Retail or sales experience preferred
- High school diploma/GED required
- High-energy, friendly personality
- Capable of interpreting customers’ words and showing them products that meet their needs
- Basic addition and subtraction skills
- Willingness to become subject matter expert
The Retail Assistant / Sales Associate (CSR) will be considered for training to Assistant Manager Role. This position will also receive weekly commission bonuses. And Retail Assistant / Sales Associate benefits are to be discussed after 90 days.
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME.