Marketing and Events Manager - North America
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Creamsource’s market leading designs has driven a 20 fold increase in monthly sales over the last 18 months. The business is materially scaling in every dimension with 3 active shareholder founders all supporting the massive scale up. The business needs to transform from a shareholder co-founders entity to a world leading product innovation company with a fully empowered leadership team.
The primary purpose of this role is to lead our North American marketing activities, building an ‘in-market’ North America brand, marketing and events presence in alignment and close collaboration with the Global Creamsource Marketing Team (based in Sydney). This role is a leading position within our growing North America team and broader global group. The objectives of the role include:
Lead North America Marketing
Identify and foster strong relationships with key partners and industry players to continue to build our brand presence and alliances in North America, and support our broader global marketing relationships in collaboration with a broader global team. Work with the global marketing team to develop Creamsource tutorial and marketing content as well as produce North America specific content with our North America team, customers and partners.
North America Event Coordination and Execution
Establish and maintain our North America events roster including; planning, coordinating and executing on our attendance at industry events in line with our brand and marketing strategies. Working closely with North America Leadership and Sales teams to develop and execute our own marketing events, working with the broader marketing team to ensure consistency across markets.
North America Sales Partner Support
Support our North American sales partners to effectively access and use our marketing materials, assist them to stay current with our latest imagery, content, events and promotions as they occur, and help coordinate any collaborative content and social media activity.
North America Market Knowledge, Tailoring and Delivery
Support the delivery of Creamsource branding, marketing materials and strategies for the North American market, including supporting our social media manager to build our presence in North America. Working closely with the marketing team to highlight any North America specific market and cultural considerations in the creation and delivery of our marketing content and strategies.
Skills and Qualifications
- Natural relationship builder with ability to make and maintain strong connections in our industry
- Strong written and spoken communication with ability to write compelling copy and create beautiful content
- Cinematography, lighting and or editing skills are desirable
- Basic graphic design skills are desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Established knowledge and relationships within the North American TV and Film industry
- Broad brand and marketing experience supporting the achievement of Creamsource’s marketing standards and vision in North America across multiple disciplines, with support from the global team
- Experience in event planning and coordination with strong organizational skills to support the delivery of industry and Creamsource specific events
- Working knowledge of social media marketing to supported aligned social media campaigns with the global marketing team is desirable
- Working knowledge of brand asset management is desirable
Mindset and Values
- Adaptable and excited by the prospect of variable responsibilities with the opportunity to grow with our business
- Pragmatic to work through challenges as they arise
- Comfort to think differently and be unconventional, searching for original and exciting ideas
- Naturally inquisitive with a desire to make things better
- Travel across North America will be required from time to time to coordinate and attend industry and Creamsource events
We continue to pioneer new solutions for the industry and our rapid design and build capabilities, coupled with exacting quality standards, have brought us into contact with some of the most progressive companies in the content production world.
Get fresh Events Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.