- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Crazy Paws is a small animal hospital in Cohasset, MA that practices fear-free, client-education based medicine. Our practice was designed and built to ensure the patient’s comfort and emotional stability, meaning there are no tables, white walls, or laminated diagrams inside the practice. Instead, our building is covered in art, calm colors, stained glass, and custom woodwork with armchairs for our clients and patients to lounge on within the exam rooms.
- Provides compassionate care to patients and clients
- Answering phones and light triage
- Keeps accurate medical records in accordance with hospital policy
- Prepares and maintains the exam rooms and treatment areas
- Can assist during blood draws and x-rays
- Restrains pets as needed
- You can work independently, think creatively, and know how to problem solve
- Willing to learn
- You enjoy client education
- Can triage cases over the phone
- Stocks clinic treatment area and exams rooms and informs manager when supplies need to be ordered
- Can think quick under pressure
- 1+ year of veterinary experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
About us: Crazy Paws is a small animal hospital in Cohasset-a small town by the sea in coastal Massachusetts. While we primarily practice small animal medicine, there is also an opportunity to work with exotics. We are a well-equipped hospital that offers hospitalization, internal medicine, and cancer care to our clientele. We offer mentorship for those who have an interest in learning. If you already have a specialty you love, bring it with you! We have the space to accommodate any interest you want to explore!
We spend most of our days laughing, and if we don’t, we stay after to laugh together and unwind. We full acknowledge that this is a stressful field to work in, so our staff’s quality of life is our biggest priority. We want everyone who works here to love working here and feel like part of the Crazy Paws family.
A common purpose with an uncommon passion—this is Rarebreed Veterinary Partners. We are a purpose-driven team placing talent first by supporting professionals to thrive in our industry and empowering hospital teams to provide exceptional care for pets and their owners. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to create exceptional work experiences for all our employees. After all, work should be your happy place! We focus on providing the best culture, tools, and support to our hospitals to allow the staff to focus on what they love most, caring for our animals.
What else do we have to offer?
- At Rarebreed, we provide employees in the veterinary profession with the best work experience by creating and fostering a great culture where you can thrive. We value you and offer a one-of-a-kind, flexible total compensation package that consists of the following:
- Competitive base compensation plus bonus incentive
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 401K with 100% company match of up to 3%, and a 50% match for the 4th and 5th%
- Generous paid time off to ensure a healthy work/life balance
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability, voluntary life insurance available
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- IDEXX diagnostic fees for personal pets covered
- Personal pet care discounts
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs
- Continuing education time off and reimbursement
- Free monthly wellness meetings focusing on stress & anxiety reduction and mindfulness
- Free online group exercise classes, such as yoga and HIIT (High Energy Interval Training), twice a week, taught by certified trainers
- Free quarterly financial wellness classes to provide guidance in areas such as student loan debt, budgeting, improving credit scores, mortgages, and refinancing.
Employment will require the successful completion of references and background check.
Rarebreed Veterinary Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, national origin, veteran status, and other classifications protected by applicable state and local non-discrimination laws.
Learn more about our career opportunities at: https://rarebreedvet.com/careers/
Crazy Paws Veterinary Hospital
Get fresh Small Animal Veterinary jobs daily straight to your inbox!