Our client is seeking a Store Manager for their busy location in Manchester, New Hampshire. The successful candidate for this role will be a highly organized and well-mannered team player, who is able to supervise shifts and manage schedules and store staff.
Whether you're looking for a full time position, store management or a corporate role. With over 170 locations, they are currently experiencing rapid growth in their quick service/restaurant category. They invest in their employees through commitment to training and education. The front line ambassadors are the most important part of the team and they empower them to delight customers with every interaction.
This is a permanent opportunity hiring full time Store Managers a large chain of quick food service locations. We have flexible hour schedule available and immediate openings.
ServSafe certification is a plus.
They want employees to be happy and healthy, and offer a wide array of benefits including:
- Very competitive hourly compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long-Term & Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Service Awards
- Responsible for the daily operation of all Service Areas, including: Made to Order Food, Commissary Food, Bakery, and Dispensed Beverage (coffee, fountain, & slush), including self-service, Full-service.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity, and identify and coach up specialists for specific areas within the food service operation.
- Ensure compliance with our food safety standards.
- Control operational costs effectively moderate waste and lost sales.
- Order and maintain proper inventory levels for goods, supplies, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Recruit, hire and train new employees as needed.
- Enforce all company procedures and protocols.
- Other Store tasks as assigned by Store Manager.
- ServSafe Certification Preferred
- Proven work experience as a Store Manager for a retail business (C-store Preferred)
- Proven customer service experience as a manager, with proven track records for problem solving.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills