Coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between departments according to required schedules. Duties include reviewing and distributing documents, and shipment schedules; conferring with department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates; and compiling reports on progress of work, and shipment arrival/departure problems
- Management of customer contracts to 100% fulfillment
- Examine documents, materials, and products, and monitor work processes of customer sale orders, in order to assess completeness, accuracy, and conformance to standards and specifications.
- Confer with department supervisors and other personnel to assess progress and discuss needed changes.
- Revise shipment schedules when required due to changes, labor or material shortages, backlogs, or other interruptions, collaborating with management, sales, and operations.
- Confer with establishment personnel, vendors, and customers to coordinate shipping activities, and to resolve complaints or eliminate delays.
- Requisition and maintain inventories of materials and supplies necessary to meet production demands.
- Compile information so that status reports can be completed.
- Verify payment, shipping, and export policies/procedures are followed
- Approve sales order per trade rules
- Expediting inbound product per requirements on ISO purchase order
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Detail oriented
- Experience with customers order fulfillment.
- Organized and ability to multi-task
- Experience with Microsoft office – especially excel.
- Ability to navigate and use the internet and other business applications
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associates Degree (AA) from a college or university and/or two to four years related experience.
- College degree preferred.