- Identifies revenue opportunities with industry partners through email campaigns, programs and other activities as needed.
- Cold calling into companies and closing the call by setting the sales appointment.
- Prospects, qualifies and generates sales within the company’s established target market.
- Prospecting for customers; building and managing the inside sales development pipeline for a defined region
- Works closely with Software Development, Outside Sales, and Leadership to identify new target market.
- Support outside sales staff by following up with current and potential customer requests.
- Responds to requests from customers for information.
- Assist in creation of sales presentations and marketing material for outside sales staff.
- Engages in technical discussions with potential clients through demonstrations and online presentations.
- Keeps management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports.
- Strong Customer Service and Communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Preferred bachelor’s degree from accredited university in business related field or equivalent experience.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to navigate a sales process from start to finish
- Prior success in building a sales pipeline
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers
- Complete lack of fear for cold calling
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment
- $14.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Variable commission based on appointments/meetings set
- Commission based on meetings converted to deals
- Quarterly bonus based on company performance
- Sales Training and Exceptional growth opportunities