- Providing subject matter expertise to the Government in the field of portfolio and project management-related processes, procedures, and protocols in order to promote a common understanding and application of the portfolio management process to all stakeholders within Navy Medicine Enterprise.
- Supporting project leadership of with the portfolio projects that will promote standardization and transparency within the portfolio management support office by incorporating best practices, standardize templates, policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Memos, Charters, and PowerPoint Presentations.
- Contributing to organizational strategy and effectiveness through the provision of portfolio project data enabling efficient decision making concerning projects, programs and ongoing operations.
- At least three (3) years’ relevant experience after receiving PMP certification.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience associated with successfully accomplishing all tasks.
- Experience working in Navy Medicine programs is preferred.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be able to pass a National Agency Check with Local Credit Checks (NACLC).