Our client provides heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) products and engineering services to commercial and industrial contractors all over the Southeast! They are currently searching for a Project Manager to work out of their Charleston, SC location. ($50k-$60k base salary + full benefits, 401k). Under the supervision of the Sales Director, you will serve as both a leader and coordinator, managing various projects within the organization. This role oversees costs, scheduling and timelines with all projects. You will also manage resources, including equipment and people, for the successful completion of projects
*This is a 100% in office position, work schedule is typically 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday- Friday, totaling 40 hours per week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Estimates jobs as it relates to labor, material and equipment.
- Enters all information timely and accurately from Account Executive into ERP software.
- Develops agreements, addendums, memos, warranties and other pertinent documents.
- Schedules company labor and equipment needs for projects.
- Fosters relationships with subcontractors to develop subcontractor agreements and labor schedules.
- Reviews paperwork and time sheets for errors.
- Stays current with industry standards and procedures and attends training sessions.
- Manages and inventories material and vendor lists.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Time Management- Uses time effectively and efficiently. Values time. Concentrates efforts on the more important priorities. Gets more done in less time than others. Can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Conflict Resolution- Steps up to conflicts, seeing them as opportunities. Reads situations quickly. Good at focused listening. Can hammer out tough agreements and settle disputes equitably. Can find common ground and get cooperation with minimum noise.
- Interpersonal Skills- Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization, builds appropriate rapport, builds constructive and effective relationships, uses diplomacy and tact, can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Planning- Accurately scopes out the length and difficulty of tasks and projects, sets objectives and goals and breaks down work into the process steps necessary to get things done.
- Action Oriented- Enjoys working hard. Is action-oriented and full of energy for the things seen as challenging. Seizes more opportunities than others. Reacts quickly to critical situations.
Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Two years of experience in a project management role or HVAC related field.
- Basic computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office, Adobe and BlueBeam, required.
- FACTS experience is a plus.
- $50k-$60k base salary
- Full Health benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
Crawford Thomas Recruiting