We are looking for hard -working, dedicated, customer focused individuals who enjoy interacting with customers and helping make a difference in the world. We offer both full-time and part-time careers on all 3 shifts (1st, 2nd, or 3rd) allowing employees to select the opportunity that works with their life style. Our company gives employees the opportunity to continuing growing their skills while growing their career within the organization.
Below is a general outline of some of the roles/ responsibilities our Sales Associates:
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule as needed. Communicate verbally and in writing with various management on store operations in a very quick timeline especially any changes or items that may adversely affect the store’s operations.
- Must be able to interact with customers in a friendly, professional manner
- Prepare a shift report at the end of the shift as per company guidelines.
.The following constitute “essential functions” of the job:
- Read, understand, and write the English language at the eighth-grade level.
- Perform arithmetic calculations at the eighth-grade level in order to be able to make change, complete shift reports, and account for a variety of products during vendor check-in.
- Having the ability to validating Identification prior to selling tobacco and/ or alcohol (as per required under regulations).
- Can lift up to 50 pounds, and carry cases of milk cartons and soft drinks, beer and juice containers through proper lifting techniques
- Ability to remain calm and respond according to policies and procedures in any form of emergencies.
- Tolerate exposure to gasoline fumes and cleaning products;
- Ability to work in various temperature environments (coolers, outside in various weather conditions, and in the store)
- Perform general housekeeping duties as needed
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
If you are interested in full time or part time work please apply! A member of our recruiting team will reach out to you as soon as possible!