Responsible for developing and executing all communication plans from corporate, product, and feature levels of the organization. This position also acts as the creative supervisor for all marketing initiatives and marketing vehicles ensuring brand standards are met. Includes, but is not limited to, all phases of project supervision for advertising, PR events, corporate social responsibility, marketing literature, newsletters, calendars, member directory, annual meeting documentation, crisis communications plan, websites, social media outlets, etc.
- Creates and oversees creative strategy for the marketing department, studio dept. and/or other company driven marketing initiatives.
- Initiates and writes communication strategies, marketing campaigns, advertising projects and departmental announcements or initiatives.
- Develops and executes marketing, public relations and market research projects.
- Develops and updates corporate communication projects.
- Develops, coordinates, implements, oversees and works special community, civic, chamber of commerce and marketing events. Such events can be outside of standard operating business hours after 5pm, on weekends or holidays.
- Strategically evaluates appropriate marketing and public relations events, develops project plans and implements plans with the marketing team.
- Derives business results by assisting with the strategy development, planning, execution and analysis of the marketing programs for telephone, broadband and TV services.
- Works closely with management team to develop appropriate marketing strategies.
- Maintains compliance to all relevant OSHA, safety or departmental specific standards as directed by management or the company.
- Issues customer correspondence as necessary for special projects and internal departments.
- Travels as necessary for work related events, initiatives and conferences.