Our client is currently looking for an Inside Sales Rep for one of its leading insurance firms in the St. Charles, MO area.
If you've ever wanted to own your own business, becoming an insurance agent may be the place where your ambition meets our opportunity.
Job Functions of a Sales Representative:
- Monitor leads and their sources
- Complete all forms and processes for new clients
- Monitor weekly standings and progress from sales
- Monitor weekly calls/campaigns
- Facilitate sales and maximize customer satisfaction
- Refer to other departments in office for more specialized assistance with finances
- Handle overflow with client service
- Monitor office efficiencies and profit reports
- Work with our partners to ensure constant communication and clarity
- Attend office functions such as fairs, networking events, and community outreach
- Must have one of the following (and be willing to obtain the other two): Life, Property and Casualty insurance license
- Our Sales Representatives are expected to be on the telephone for the majority of their workday
- Prospects are driven to a call center & given to our team through inbound calls, outbound call lists of existing clients for cross sell opportunities & personally sourced referrals
- The ideal candidate is motivated by bonus & has the ambition to get the job done.
- This is a sales role and while we have basic hours, our people go above & beyond to drive new business which that are compensated for.
- Results matter!!!
What you Get:
- Competitive salary
- Innovative, paid training
- Personal mentoring and on-the-job learning
- Ongoing technical help from the home office
- Continuing education and training programs
- Customized marketing materials
- Social media management tools
- Digital advertising and website management
- Marketing credit program
- Signage services
Crawford Thomas Recruiting