Our client is seeking an Inside Sales Representative in the Culver City, CA office. The successful candidate for this role will be articulate, well-mannered, success driven, a self-starter and team player. In order to hit the ground running, 1 year of sales experience is highly preferred.
Compensation will be base plus uncapped commissions and incentives, with full benefits.
- Identify, prioritize, and secure business opportunities
- Maintain continuing lead generation for new business by calling new prospects
- Develop and execute territory plan to exceed revenue and growth objectives
- Execute demand generation activities to build and maintain pipeline coverage throughout the entire sales cycle
- Present potential clients with demonstrations and feature descriptions of software and reporting
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of accounts and provide reports as needed
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend performance enhancements
- Exceed sales targets
- Completed bachelor’s degree with desire to grow a career in B2B SaaS Sales
- A competitive eagerness to set yourself apart and achieve success
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- High level of professionalism and ethics
- Ability to generate an organized sales pipeline and drive to meet and exceed sales targets and quotas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior phone skills
- Technical aptitude and the ability to successfully demonstrate software
- Ability to show product features and benefits
- Knowledge of the sales cycle is appreciated
- Basic CRM (sales genie) understanding is a bonus
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and motivation to learn.