Seeking a seasoned creative team member for the role of in-house Graphic & Web Designer. This position will handle all creative products from the ground up with a strong emphasis in printed media and web design and development. This includes creative development and full execution of brochure creative, direct mail piece creative, billboard creative, vehicle wrap creative, creative for internal sales team, design of client handouts, email marketing creative, social media creative, creation of website landing pages, creation of entire website sections, maintenance and updates to existing website, and general photography and video work as required as part of overall marketing efforts.
This position will also interact with key Management team members and also existing key third party relationships to assist in meeting the overall marketing and branding efforts for the company each year. This includes assisting in managing production pieces and web development projects, high priorities, deadlines and other items that relate to the total marketing and branding efforts. The ideal person for this position should exhibit a strong background as it relates to creative media, marketing and branding.
What Are We Looking for In Graphic Designer & Web Developer?
- Portfolio showing a range of project types, particularly web, digital, email and print.
- Proficient with Adobe Suite, specifically:
- Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Proficient in front-end development programming languages:
- Good understanding of:
- WooCommerce CMS.
- Knowledge of web and printing specifications.
- Understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Experience with video production and post production including experience with:
- Adobe Premiere or other video editor of choice.
- Experience with general photography.
- Strong skills in design principles:
- Color theory
- Graphics optimized for the web
- Ability to produce multiple unique stylistic approaches to a problem.
- Want to be part of a talented team and help in making our company thrive.
- The will and want to win.
- A sense of humor.
This position offers great earning potential and also the ability to grow and expand on talents that are learned on the job.
- Paid training
- Excellent salary based on level of experience and knowledge
- Excellent opportunity for continued salary growth based on contribution to overall success
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- 401k plan
- Room for growth and advancement
- Excellent one on one and group training and continued education
- Annual performance bonuses
- Annual company sponsored outings and events with exclusive experiences
- Pool ownership discounts
- Employee and family discounts