Our Client is looking for a passionate leader to build, develop and actively manage a strong team while working alongside the Regional General Manager. The General Manager will assist in maintaining and managing customer relations while increasing and growing sales within existing accounts. In addition, this position partners with the location’s Regional General Manager in overseeing the service and plant operations while working with their respective management teams.
- Assist in managing location with 4-5 office Team Members, 40+ Production Team Members and 15+ Service Team Members
- Provides daily coaching and on-going training to department managers and assists in conducting department meetings.
- Use strategic leadership skills to facilitate Team Member attrition and engagement
- Establish a cohesive team between service and production departments to meet the goals of The Client.
- Ensure performance is being measured against production and quality standards.
- Maintains all company safety standards as well as OSHA and DOT requirements.
- Drive profitability and growth by obtaining new customers and retaining current customer relationships and maintain the market center's total managed volume
- Review weekly and quarterly performance reports, and assists in the development, preparation and execution of the location’s business plan.
- Achieve quarterly performance quotas, and location goals.
- Maintain effective customer rapport, account activity, and identify new opportunities to drive new and existing territory sales aiding in growth.
- Demonstrated success in operations management in a production facility or manufacturing environment
- Considerable knowledge of financial reporting including profit and loss and sales
- Five to seven years of progressive management responsibility
- Proven track record in service and staff development and sales experience.
- Clean driving record.
- Enjoys working with people, working in teams, and process improvement.
- Highly energetic, thrives on new challenges, and are people focused.
· Competitive base salary plus bonus program.
· 401k plans and profit-sharing program.
· Company expense reimbursement program.
· Comprehensive medical/health package.
· Disability/ life insurance program.
· Paid vacations and holidays.
· Company paid development and training seminars.
All applicants are subject to a drug screen, basic skills proficiency test, driving record verification and physical assessment.