Our client is a conglomerate of best in class convenience stores/restaurants, fuel stations, and car washes. They are looking for a friendly, customer service oriented individual to come on board to the team in a full time capacity. The Food Service Associate works in support of the store management team to facilitate the completion of all store level tasks and performs a variety of tasks related to different areas of the store including food preparation, cash register duties, customer service, general housekeeping and other related functions.
• Greet customers and provide an enjoyable shopping experience for all customers. Respond to customer requests in a timely manner. Utilize the GREAT customer service model to ensure customer engagement.
• Support and follow all safety and security initiatives.
• Ensure the proper execution of assigned food service programs and procedures.
• Operate the point of sale pursuant to corporate standards; maintain proper cash levels.
• Adhere to the execution of established safety, security, quality and store operations policies, procedures and practices.
• Ensure the proper execution of all assigned store level marketing programs.
• Complete all store housekeeping functions (i.e., cleaning, dusting, sweeping, mopping, emptying trash, etc.).
• Replenish products and supplies to ensure in stock conditions at all times.
• Communicate with the management team regarding customer requests and vendor-related concerns.
• Check in external and internal vendors according to corporate procedures.
• Complete other tasks as assigned by store management.
-Health, dental and vision insurance