Responsible for managing, formulating and defining the system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify the most highly complex information systems. Plan, direct, and coordinate the development, implementation, deployment and operation of information systems and technology solutions for business needs. Plan, direct and coordinate daily activities of a department/group/team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must have ERP development experience preferably C#/.net
- Strong Microsoft Dynamics experience
- Prepares feasibility studies, cost estimates, and detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Presents recommendations to management.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- Works at the highest technical level on the most complex phases of applications systems analysis.
- Designs, develops, maintains business program applications. Continuously improves the organizations business applications (i.e. ERP, Web, etc.); adds new functionality and improves user ability to maintain.
- Provides end-users training and support.
- Manage and oversees routine preventive maintenance on software and hardware.
- Manages technology inventory to include procurement and disposal.
- Manages IT related contracts and vendors relationship.
- Implements, administrates, and maintains reliable databases, servers, networking, and infrastructure to support business.
- Provides supervision of staffs as directed; updates job descriptions; completes staffs evaluations.
- Develops annual goals and detail plans for goal accomplishment.
- Develops and maintains technology policies, standards, and procedures manual.
- Manages IT related projects with IT staffs, business departments, and external customers/vendors.
- Manages IT helpdesk tickets, requests and resources to support business.
- Provides leadership and training to lower level staffs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Crawford Thomas Recruiting