Our client is a leading Real Estate Law Firm with 5 offices across the US. They are seeking a Real Estate Closing Attorney to join their team to grow and develop the Charleston market.
- Oversee all residential and commercial real estate transactions in the office, including residential and commercial sales and refinances
- Review titles
- Work with lenders, brokers, agents, buyers and sellers to facilitate real estate transactions
- Draft and/or review loan documents including contracts, deeds, leases, and purchase and sale agreements
- Deliver a professional and engaging experience to clients and address any lingering questions or concerns they may have
- Review disbursement ledger and sign checks
- Develop, cultivate and grow business relationships for the firm
- Conduct training for potential clients in relevant areas of real estate law
- Residential real estate experience - will train the right candidate.
- Member of the SC State Bar (in good standing)
- MUST have a current book of business
- Have experience closing real estate transactions, and the capacity to run all aspects of a stand-alone office, including business development.
- Self-starter, capable of office management, community involvement, and achieving results
Our Client offers:
- OTE up to $125K, base between $70K-$90K – experience based
- Full benefits with 401K