- Provide support in the preparation and review of Individual, Business and Fiduciary Tax Returns
- Manage or provide support in the management of global tax audits and controversies.
- Organize and supervise tax research and tax compliance activities.
- Manage outside firms or other resources in a cost-effective manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a Finance related field.
- Minimum of ten years of industry experience.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certificate required.
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) designation is a plus.
- At least 10 years experience preparing corporate tax returns (1120 and 1120S).
- Knowledge of Individual, Business and Fiduciary Tax Returns
- Able to perform Bank Reconciliations, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and General Ledger through financial statements.
- Strong technical ability and aptitude
- Effective interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills;
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong Presentation skills
- Able to work well with team members
- Self-Starter with excellent time management skills
- Must be able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Must demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, and maintains confidentiality.
SPECIFIC POSITION DUTIES:
- Participate with other members of management.
- Conduct research to establish compliance with applicable tax laws and advise management of the impact of new laws, decisions, regulations and rulings and of proposed legislation in taxes, accounting standards and related areas.
- Manage outside professional firms or other resources in tax matters.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.