Our company is currently searching for a detail-oriented and qualified CPA to prepare our corporate tax returns. Your responsibilities will include preparing tax returns, analyzing tax regulations, monitoring industry trends, and completing tax reports.
To excel in this role, you must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of accounting procedures and time management skills, as you’ll have to ensure our company meets strict deadlines. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate keen attention to detail with excellent mathematical skills.
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
- Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to clients to improve profits.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Offer support and guidance during audits.
- Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or relevant field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certificate required.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
- Experience 1120 and 1120s tax returns.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.