Under the supervision of the Senior Project Manager, the Assistant Project Manager will serve as Coordinator and with the execution team managing various projects within the organization. This role oversees costs, scheduling and timelines with all projects.
- Determine project requirements in order to recommend specific products, services and solutions to customers.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product, services and technical information.
- Continued research and learn about all of the company’s products and services.
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability.
- Accurately process customer transactions (orders, quotes or returns).
- Monitor and track scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed.
- Communicates to Senior Project Manager any unexpected increases or decreases in demand for products or requests for services.
- Prepares submittals as needed.
- Attend all weekly, monthly or quarterly meetings regarding sales, product training or company communications updates.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Basic computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office and Adobe required.
- Work schedule is typically 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, totaling 40 hours per week. Some overtime may be required based off of business needs. Advance notice will be given should overtime be required.
- Action Oriented- Enjoys working hard. Is action oriented and full of energy for things seen as challenging. Seizes more opportunities than others. Reacts quickly to critical situations.
- Customer Focus- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers. Gets first-hand project information and uses it to properly identify products and services.