Our Client is looking for an experienced and motivated Accountant to join their Florida financial team.
This candidate will be extremely organized with excellent teamwork and communication skills. Extensive daily use of Oracle/Netsuite, MS Office, and Rimas NT/P (Industry Specific) is required. The candidate will work within our team across all entities on various items daily. We will further train you on our industry proprietary software. The position reports directly to the Executive team.
- Prior experience in full-cycle accounting
- Strong comfort levels within AP, AR/Credit Limits, GL Balancing, Journal Entries, Payroll Processing
- Full cycle month-end close experience
- Point person leading a team in month-end close, GL reconciliations, and semi-annual audits all in accordance with GAAP
- Commodity Hedging Analysis
- Active CPA License
- 3-5 years of prior CPA / Bookkeeping required
- The position is full time and based out of our new office in Longwood, FL.
Must have clear US work status, be able to pass a background check, along with drug test & physical.