Our client, one of Atlanta's premiere landscape and design companies, is hiring for a Landscape Account Manager. The office is located in Smyrna.
The role of the Landscape Account Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of residential landscape maintenance accounts. Account Manager must have a strong work ethic, enjoy interacting with the public and oversee multiple large residential clients by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Business Development - soliciting new residential maintenance contracts for Homeowner’s Associations, industrial or residential clients. Territory includes: Smyrna, Vinings, Buckhead, Atlanta.
- Selling enhancement services to improve site conditions; coordinating with other branch employees and customers to ensure that enhancement work is completed successfully, on budget and on time
- Ensuring that customers are completely satisfied through effective communication, relationship building and regular site visits
- Acting as a liaison between clients and our branch to ensure that receivables are current, and collections are performed if needed
- Maintaining monthly budgets and reporting results to management
- Building an outstanding production team - developing employees and working with employees to build and support a team environment
- Supervise crews
- 4 or 6 years of landscaping sales - high end residential is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Ag Business, Horticulture, Ag Science, Landscape Maintenance, Agronomy, Floriculture, Forestry, Plant and Soil Science, Environmental Design, Turf Grass or Landscape Architecture
- Computer proficient in MS Office Suite, email
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Company Car, Cell Phone, Laptop/Tablet
Crawford Thomas Recruiting