Responsible for profitable sales promotion of Security products and services by effectively planning, organizing, directing and coordinating sales efforts in the assigned region.
- In first 6 months primary focus is on developing scripts for phone calls to get appointment and following your manager’s direction to jointly close all opportunities uncovered. Sell 200K first 6 Months
- In months 6-12 the expectation is to close $50,000 a month in sales
- Developing scripts for phone calls to get appointment and following your manager’s direction to jointly close all opportunities uncovered.
- Conducting personal sales efforts with commercial industrial accounts in the immediate geographic area of the office.
- Prospecting: efforts of phone calls, emails, webinars and canvasing for new customers to result in 2 new customer interviews a week.
- Needs analysis and Proposal generation: One new opportunity presented a week to new customers.
- Account Management: For multiple site existing customers salesperson should have one face to face meeting a week to uncover additional opportunities, manage existing projects and ask for referrals both internal and external of the customer.
- Ability to open up new accounts and turn prospects into customers
- Ability to help customers move forward on important projects
- Ability to maintain relationship with All Accounts in the region as a Trusted Advisor
- Must be technically astute and able to understand how to Design, build a system, with
detailed Scopes of Work, using our core products designated for sale.
- Understand the technologies that our customers need and can communicate with proper
analysis on how our deployment can save them time and money.
Required Education and Experience:
Associate degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school preferred; At least 2 years of experience in sales with a successful track record or equivalent combination of education and experience. Equipment and software used on the job: Computers, Tablets, Salesforce.com, GoToMeeting, Microsoft Office and Partner’s customized solutions.
Must have the ability to read and interpret instructions, correspondence, and operating procedures. Ability to speak to customers or employees of organization and effectively present and explain the very complicated in a simple manner to someone not an expert in that complication. Excellent phone and verbal communication skills required.
Must have ability to compute rates, discounts, percentages, square footage, and volume, and to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Must be able to walk up stairs, travel in planes, set up trade show equipment and lug suitcases. Must possess a good driving record.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.