Account Executive - SaaS Sales
The Account Executive will be responsible for selling SaaS solution to most progressive, competitive farms across North America. Our client is impacting agriculture at significant scale and showing growers the power of information to run more successful businesses.
- Exceed new business sales targets in your territory, through a combination of inside and field sales
- Manage pipeline development, account planning, forecasting, lead generation, engagement of prospects, resource utilization, and prospect negotiation
- Leverage content marketing opportunities and participate in relevant industry events
- Cultivate channel network in your territory, including agronomists, equipment dealers, financial advisors/CPAs, retailers and grain marketing advisors
- Collaborate with Customer Success to ensure successful post-sales handoff, implementations, customer satisfaction and success and account renewal
- Assist Customer Success with upsells and re-engagement as necessary
- Participate in product strategy definition with product team, serving as voice of the customer
- Travel as necessary to close business, potentially 10-20% of the time
- 2+ years of closing sales experience at SAAS provider with a demonstrated track record of quota attainment.
- Experience selling software and technology products to SMB or mid-market businesses
- Agriculture experience not required, but must have interest in the space
- Competitive base salary
- Aggressive commission structure
- Great benefits!
- Top notch work environment!
If you or someone you know is interested please apply and our recruiting team will reach out as soon as possible!