Crawford Supply is a 70-year young, family owned business conveniently located in Itasca, close to O'Hare International Airport, major expressways and Metra's Milwaukee District/West station. We are an expanding, wholesale distributor of plumbing supplies with designer kitchen and bath showrooms that have been proudly serving communities build and grow in Illinois, Michigan and Pennsylvania.
Our goal is to engage strong, focused individuals because you understand that great business systems aren't built in a vacuum. They require hard work and an understanding how it all fits together. We are helpful to each other and win and lose as a team.
We currently have 2 immediate openings for our Itasca location. The Day Shift’s hours are 8 to 5 and the Second Shift’s hours begin at 10:30am and end whenever all orders have been picked and loaded.
- counting, verifying and receiving incoming vendor shipments and customer return materials
- stocking and maintaining the warehouse
- picking, documenting and packing customer orders in accordance with company policies and procedure
- ensuring order accuracy and timely deliveries
- loading and unloading vehicles
- operating warehouse forklift and other material handling equipment safely
- ensuring security and controls are in place and upheld to protect company assets
- possessing knowledge of basic Warehouse Operations and Safety
- maintaining warehouse cleanliness, order and safety
- removing debris and sweeping and emptying trash receptacles
- assisting coworkers in servicing customers
- basic math and computer skills
- RF scanner experience
- safe forklift operations
- 1-2 years previous warehouse experience preferred
- ability to handle physical workload
- High School diploma or equivalent
- detail and deadline oriented
- be an on time, positive team player
- $12.00 - $12.50 an hour
- a Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, 401(K), Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and a voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance plan
- Wellness Program
- a stable and secure work environment
- a Company culture designed to foster growth, flexibility and personal success
- opportunities for improvement and advancement
Your role is pivotal to all of our success. Become a part of our community. We are focused on building long term relationships and our employees reflect that goal. We are proud of our commitment to a company culture that provides opportunities for education, training and career advancement. We invite you to visit us at our website www.CrawfordSupply.com
We are a drug and smoke free facility.