HVAC Service Technician
Crawford Services Grand Prairie, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Service Technician (ST)
Reports directly to whom: Service Manager
Directly Supervises Whom/What: Running Service and Maintenance Calls
Role: To represent Crawford Services to our customers in a way that fulfills our Mission Statement and exhibits our Core Values. To Diagnose and solve HVAC problems efficiently, accurately, and thoroughly. To recommend comfort and energy saving solutions to our clients.
Tasks and Duties:
- Run demand service calls
- Run preventative maintenance calls
- Build the value of the services Crawford's provides with the customers
- Make recommendations to our customers in alignment with the Crawford Services ideologies for excellent customer service
- Complete all paperwork required by Crawford Services in a timely and accurate fashion
- Must possess the company core values
- Regular and punctual attendance. Ability to work overtime if needed.
- Excellent customer service principles and practices.
- Technical skills adequate to diagnose and solve most HVAC problems. The exact skill level will determine the types of jobs Crawford Services will have the technician run and usually determines the pay scale range a technician will be eligible for.
- Must have and current driver's license
- Must be EPA certified
- Must be registered with the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation
Preferred two years' minimum experience in HVAC service diagnostics, with an excellent customer service history.