Garage Door Installer
Crawford Door Sales (Boise, ID) Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Crawford Door Sales hiring and looking for motivated Garage Door Installers to join our team! We are offering financial RELOCATION ASSISTANCE to help you start your new career with our BOISE, IDAHO location! A successful Garage Door Installer will be a self-motivated, solution and detail-oriented, customer-focused team player with a minimum of one year of experience preferably in construction, technical or mechanical-related fields. Hours and days of work will generally be Mondays-Fridays 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, however other shifts may be required as needed to meet customer needs.
This position is available through our Boise, ID location. RELOCATION ASSISTANCE will be provided by your hiring manager. If you want to move somewhere new to start a new career, apply today!
The Door Installer is the installation technician for garage doors, garage door openers, and accessory systems, both in new construction and replacement of existing door systems. diagnosing and resolving issues during installation and ensuring completion of proper and safe installation that meets the customers' needs and expectations.
- Reviewing Work Order information for accuracy and completeness before departing for the job.
- Ensuring truck is restocked with appropriate material, parts, and tools daily.
- Reading instruction manuals for all new or unfamiliar products before attempting to install.
- Able to use a variety of power tools safely and effectively.
- Identify any issues, problems, or questions and refer them to the original salesperson for clarification or resolution.
- Installing door and associated system components as indicated on each work order.
- Ensure installation and repair services provided are complete to manufacture, customer, and company specifications.
- Effectively communicate to customers, those services performed, operational and care instruction information needs, and manufacture warranty specifics before leaving the job site.
- Accurately capture all necessary installation information, materials use issues, changes, or problems.
- Follow all safety procedures and protocols.
- Performing a variety of secondary support tasks as requested by the Operations Manager.
- Assistance and support to other technicians as requested.
- Maintain constant and regular communications with Salesman, other field technicians, Finance Manager for payroll and accounting purposes, Service Department, warehouse personnel, Project Manager, and Safety Manager.
Position Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Must possess a currently valid State Driver's License.
- Must be able to pass a standard drug test.
- A minimum of one year of installation experience, preferably in construction-related fields or similar industries.
- Must have good mechanical aptitude and demonstrated ability to understand and work with common power tools.
- Must be able to lift up to 80 pounds and carry for a distance of up to 50 feet.
- Must be able to read and write legibly and accurately.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in person, by email, and by phone.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English.
- Must be able to meet the physical needs of the job including, able effectively view information, walk and carry items on uneven ground, climb and work from a 12’ stepladder, work in extreme heat and cold, dirty, dusty, oily environment.
- Must have basic arithmetic skills to allow basic addition and subtraction.
- Maintain a neat, clean, and hygienic appearance
- Professionally and effectively communicate with customers at all times.
- Good reasoning ability to understand and determine failure mechanisms.
- Ability to work with others in a positive and productive manner.
- Ability to effectively deal with customers.
Crawford Door Sales (Boise, ID)Why Work Here?
Great Team Environment, Competitive Benefits Package!
Crawford Door Sales' mission is to sell, service, and install the finest residential, commercial, and industrial overhead door products to discerning homeowners, business owners, and General Contractors. Our team of highly trained professionals, sharing a tradition of customer service and integrity, are committed to providing reliable solutions to even the most complex door applications, ensuring your safety, security, and satisfaction.
4951 Bradley St Ste B BoiseAtlanta, GA