Mill Street Tavern on Shem Creek in Mount Pleasant, SC is looking for one Senior line cook to join our team. Our ideal candidate is attentive, punctual, and engaged.
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Chop vegetables, prepare sauces and other food preparation.
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory
- Cooking experience or Back of the House experience required
- Able to meet all scheduling commitments
- Able to anticipate needs of others in the kitchen and proactively work to meet those needs
- Strong attention to detail
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation depends on your experience.
About Crave Kitchen & Cocktails: Crave Kitchen & Cocktails serves exceptional dishes and classic cocktails in an upscale casual atmosphere. Offering lunch, dinner and weekend brunch, Crave is a proud member of Certified SC Grown’s “Fresh on the Menu” program supporting local growers and producers and utilizing seasonal, sustainable ingredients from a variety of area farms.Behind Crave’s award-winning cuisine is Chef Landen Ganstrom, a five-time winner of the Charleston Mac Off and creator of what Esquire magazine calls “The Most Life-Changing Mac ‘N’ Cheese in America.”Stop in for Happy Hour to enjoy signature cocktails made with fresh fruits and herbs, house-infused liquors, and a healthy touch of creative genius. In addition to sit-down dining services inside the restaurant and on the scenic patio, Crave offers to-go meals, delivery, and catering services.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive a text message with a link to your profile as well as a text message when an employer has responded to your application.