- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 to $17 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team. You will perform clerical and administrative functions contributing to our company’s success.
· Answer inbound telephone calls and direct to appropriate staff members.
· Enter customer orders from the sales team.
· Submit orders to the warehouse for shipping.
· Process credit card payments when required.
· Interact with vendors regarding order timing status.
· Maintain organized filing records.
· Perform other duties as required.
Job duties and tasks are multi-faceted and will change daily depending on the needs of the business.
· Previous experience in similar office administration tasks or related field.
· Ability to prioritize and multitask.
· Good verbal communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Ability to work with others in a small office environment.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Experience working with Quick Books, Microsoft Office software, and the internet to complete tasks is desired, but not required.
· Experience working with LTL trucking transportation is desired, but not required.
Cratex Container CorporationWhy Work Here?
Casual work environment, medical/dental benefits, positive work-life balance, small congenial staff.
We are a family owned packaging distributor in business over 30 years, dedicated to serving our customers well, while maintaining a positive work environment for our employees.
4224 Rider Trail NEarth City, MO
BusinessView all jobs at Cratex Container Corporation