With over 130 store and warehouse locations and more than 7,500 associates across the U.S. and Canada, Crate and Barrel is a dynamic and growing multi-channel furniture and housewares retailer. So we can continue to help others love how they live in moments that matter, the iconic brand is looking for a driven and passionate professional to raise the bar and join our Digital Creative department as a Sr. Art Director, eCommerce located in our Northbrook, IL corporate office.
A skilled multi-tasker and inspiring creative leader, the Senior Art Director is responsible for leading the eCom brand designers to create flawless digital experiences and marketing promotions that drive engagement and conversion while inspiring our customers.
- Accountable for owning and driving the creative vision and visual design for the brand eCom sites.
Collaborate with key internal partners to establish goals elevate the look and feel of the site, and continuously improve online marketing experiences.
- Collaborate and develop creative concepts/assignments, development and execution of creative campaigns for the site, adapting for device as requires.
- Provide ongoing direction to advance the creative point of view of the brand.
- Act as a strategist and brand steward, creating results that are both eloquent and practical.
- Deliver real business results - artfully.
Responsible for the day-to-day art direction of their team and hands-on execution for key marketing initiatives.
- Ensure design solutions are customer focused, intuitive and flawlessly executed.
- Review designs and live site daily to ensure consistency and standards in execution.
- Lead the channel design execution, ensuring creative alignment with campaign concept.
- Continually initiate ideas to enhance the brand experience, improve conversion and drive sales.
- Lead creative execution of testing and personalization.
- Partner with business team to understand strategy.
- Champion a data-driven approach and utilizes analytics, AB testing and customer testing to inform design.
- Manage multiple projects, deadlines and deliverables, ensuring on-time launches and flawless execution.
- Create an inspired, high-performing and fully-engaged team by providing visionary ideas, insightful feedback and clear, consistent direction.
- Foster team member development, effective and timely performance assessments and productive workflow processes.
- Act as a leader in cross-functional collaboration to bring eCommerce strategies and marketing campaigns to life for the sites.
- Partner with internal teams to deliver a consistent and innovative consumer-first brand presentation across channels.
- Align with multiple business stakeholders across eCommerce, marketing and creative.