Cranial Technologies Tucson, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Cranial Technologies we're not just reshaping heads, we're reshaping lives. Our number one priority is our patients and their families. Families choose us because of the different kind of experience we offer through exceptional customer service, superior outcomes using the DOC Band® and a passion for the babies we treat.
This position is responsible for generating referrals from the medical community to our local clinics by calling on pediatric practices and promoting the use of the DOC Band® for the treatment of plagiocephaly.
- Call on pediatric practices to provide education to the pediatrician and staff in the diagnosis, management, and treatment of plagiocephaly.
- Promote the use of Cranial Technologies and the DOC Band for the treatment of plagiocephaly, brachycephaly and scaphocephaly.
- Provide up to date medical research and patient literature to pediatric practices.
- Conduct in-service presentations within the pediatric practice to educate all levels of staff, including: pediatricians, nurse practitioners, personal assistants, referral coordinators and front office staff.
- Represent Cranial Technologies and the DOC Band at medical conferences and exhibitions.
- Manage the assigned physicians in your territory efficiently and effectively.
- Maintain a current and accurate database of physicians within your territory.
- Complete all reports by the time/date specified.
- Represent Cranial Technologies professionally and ethically.
- Establish the need for the DOC Band and Cranial Technologies services within the physical therapy community, State and private hospitals and other medical related areas.
- Function as part of the Clinical Representative team.
- Function as part of the team within the clinic.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 2 years successful business-to-business outside sales experience.
- Prefer 1 year of medical/healthcare or referral-based sales.
- Strong initiative and drive to build your own territory.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply concepts in different situations.
- Ability to work well without daily supervision.
Benefits Package for Cranial Technologies:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 3.5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
You will receive a confirmation email stating your application has been submitted. Once your application has been reviewed, you should receive an update on your status via email. Please keep an eye on your spam and junk mail. Please no phone calls regarding the position.
If you are unable to submit your application, please email the recruiting department at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
BusinessView all jobs at Cranial Technologies