Baby Imaging Specialist
Cranial Technologies Sterling, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We will train you on the things unique to CranialTech if you bring your problem-solving skills and "can do" attitude.
At Cranial Technologies we're not just reshaping heads, we're reshaping lives. Our number one priority is our patients and their families. Families choose us because of the different kind of healthcare experience we offer through exceptional customer service, superior outcomes using the DOC Band® and a passion for the babies we treat.
How you make an impact:
- Provide outstanding customer service to all of our patients
- Work as a team to complete a DSi® (3D image of the infants head used to create the DOC Band) for each baby
- Point person to calibrate, operate and ensure optimal performance of imaging equipment (DSi system)
- Schedule new patient and follow-up appointments into Intergy (Practice Management Software)
- Obtain, enter and process patient information in Intergy
- Medical office duties to include answering phones, clean patient rooms and room patients
How you show us what you've got:
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality is a MUST
- Ability to learn new things quickly and apply them in a fast paced, ever-evolving environment
- Capability to juggle many duties while keeping the patient experience the top priority
- Experience in one of the following; caring for or working with infants/children, high-end retail customer service, teaching, medical imaging
- Must be able to squat and bend
- Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs
- Must be able to position and handle patient to ensure DSi® images are captured
- Must be able move at a fast pace
We offer an excellent benefits package:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 3.5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
You will receive a confirmation email stating your application has been submitted. Once your application has been reviewed, you should receive an update on your status via email. Please keep an eye on your spam and junk mail. Please no phone calls regarding the position.
If you are unable to submit your application, please email the recruiting department at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
BusinessView all jobs at Cranial Technologies