Crane Service Technician
- Posted: 6 days ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Crane Safety Associates of America Inc is seeking skilled Overhead Crane Service Technicians with proven electrical inspection, service, and repair experience to relocate to the Atlanta area, and join our growing team!
With over 30 years in business, and still growing, we offer: Job stability, room for growth, generous benefits package, and more!
- Perform routine inspections on overhead cranes
- Preventative maintenance on overhead cranes and related lifting equipment
- Complex repairs on overhead cranes/other lifting equipment
- Troubleshoot Electrical Systems, to include controls
- Completing all appropriate documentation
- 5+ years experience working on overhead cranes OR as service technician with electrical control and willing to learn Hoist and Crane technology will also be considered.
- Have an electrical and mechanical background and be experienced with troubleshooting 480v 3 phase motor control systems
- Strong electrical skills, including troubleshooting, motor control, and wiring
- Ability to relocate to the Atlanta area, with assistance
Why Work Here:
- Willing to help the right candidate to relocate to Atlanta area
- Great benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Long and short-term disability
- Paid holidays
- Company cell phones and company trucks are available
- Exceptional pay based on experience
- Room for growth!
Job Type: Full-time (Guaranteed 40 hours a week, Overtime and occasional weekends)
If you are looking to relocate to Georgia we do offer relocation assistance and would like to speak with you.
Crane Safety Associates of America, Inc
730 Oak Grove RoadAtlanta, GA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?