Crane Residential Care Home Crane, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Crane Residential Care Home currently has a full-time Dietary Aide position available. First aid/ CPR certification required. Experience preferred but not necessary, willing to train. Must be 18 years of age or older. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply online or call:
102 E. Lillian Ave.
Crane, MO 65633
PH# (417) 723-5900
- High school Diploma required.
- TB-Tine & physician statement required.
- Must pass Family Care Safety Registry background check.
- First aid/ CPR certification required.
- Level One Medication Aide (LIMA) certification not required but preferred.
- Food handlers card or serve safe certification preferred.
- Adhere to all DHSS and DMH food safety and sanitation requirements.
- Possess strong time management skills.
- Accepts new ideas and constructive criticism.
- Able to adapt to unforeseen situations.
- Not afraid to ask for help or assistance.
- Be a problem solver and not a problem creator.
- Complete any paperwork or tasks that is asked of you by management.
- Answer the phone pleasantly each time; Crane Residential Care Home, This is _______ How may I help you.
- Maintain a good attitude while promoting a friendly and up-beat work environment.
- Present a positive and professional image for CRCH. Example: Grammar, choice of clothing etc. (everything you do reflects on the image of how the business is perceived by others).
- Maintain strong boundaries and appropriate relationships with the residents and fellow co-workers.
- Show up to monthly mandatory employee meetings.
- Has experience cooking in a congregate care environment for more than twenty people.
- Have knowledge of nutritional facts for special diets and the proper foods for those diets.
- Have a complete knowledge of FDA portion sizes for all food groups.
- Ability to prepare separate special diets and keep a log of their meals as well as the proper caloric intake for that individual.
- Be proficient in reading and following recipes.
- Understands measurements (ex. Cups, ounces, tsp. etc.) and how to use tools and utensils involved in cooking.
- Ability to order food according to a monthly rotating menu while at the same time reducing and maintaining food cost.
- Ability to read a food invoice and be able to check in food orders proficiently.
- Ability to lift at least 25 lb’s regularly.
- Ability to walk up and down 23 stair steps.
- Ability to get on hands and knees and up on ladder’s for deep cleaning of equipment and facility kitchen area.
- Ability to follow and implement a weekly cleaning schedule.
- Provide guidance and direction for kitchen help.
- Able to handle behavioral issues that arise during meal times and practice de-escalation techniques.
- Ensure the safety of the residents and the environment.
(The list of job duties is not a full list of duties pertaining to the job and is subject to change)
Crane Residential Care Home
We are a Residential Care Facility licensed for 33 beds. We have a dual license with the Missouri Department of Health & Senior services and the Missouri Department of Mental Health.
102 E. Lillian Ave.Crane, MO