Local crane company is looking for hydraulic and all terrain crane operators. Company is seeking experienced crane operators with Connecticut certifications. We offer consistent work, top pay, and benefits. If you’re looking to establish a career with an industry leader, this is your chance.
· 5 years experience in hydraulic all terrain cranes and boom trucks
· NCCCO certification
- * Must Have Connecticut Crane Operator License by the state including ncco*
· Class A CDL Required
- Conduct inspection of crane mechanism and lifting components to ensure parts are in working order
- Inspect cables and grappling assembly to identify wear and facilitate replacement
- Clean, lubricate, and maintain the moving parts of a crane such as the cables, pulley or grappling mechanism
- Drive crane to work site and properly set up per the manufacturer’s operators manual and company rules regarding cribbing/matting as required to perform job.
- Directs activities of riggers, truck drivers or helpers in setting up and rigging down the equipment.
- Communicate with rigger and helpers who provide direction assistance through radio communication or hand signals
- Load or unload shipment of heavy duty machinery or material from trucks
- Review work orders and schedules to determine sequence of operations
- Inspect bundles or shipment to ensure conformance to company regulations or customer requirements
- Signal and direct truck drivers to properly back vehicles into loading or unloading
- Provide report of work operations by completing relevant paperwork
- Move levers and pedals to rotate crane on chassis or raise or lower crane boom/load line
- Understand and able to execute critical lift plans as requested by customers.
- Work within set standards of accuracy and precision.